Sunday, March 2, 2014

Meet Wuslu com

Sorry to be behind with blog updates! It is finally spring, and you know what that means here in Maryland... Lacrosse, lacrosse and more lacrosse. Although I have been chomping at the bit to start some home and furniture projects,  I am finding it hard to accomplish much in between my boys games.

So, despite no completed projects to share with you, I do have one design discovery I am excited to tell everyone about. It is the website http://wuslu.com/. It is an amazing website I read about at missmustardseed.com. Each day they have one new home good that goes up for sale at an incredible price and for one day only! Their design finds are wonderful. They are weathered, worn, vintagey goodness! Just the kinda stuff we all love..right?

Heres some recent daily deals...

who cant use baskets??

Angle wings..how cool?

all images from wuslu.com




See what Im talkin about!

Visit thier website, sign up for daily deal emails and revel in great flea market finds that come right to your inbox!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment