Sunday, February 23, 2014

MAKE YOUR OWN STENCILS sheet music dresser

 
 
 
I have a trick for you to make custom stencils, any size, shape, and inexpensively.
 
 
I dont have time to run to the craft store or wait for an order to come in the mail and because I
work on larger projects I like to be able to make my own stencils to fit the right size of my projects.
 
 
HOW TO:
 
** I print out a simple graphic on regular paper the size I need.
** Then I cover the front and back of the paper with strips of clear packing tape.
(This makes my stencil thicker and water/paint proof.)
**The final step is to cut my stencil out with a shape knife and get to work.
 
YES IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE!
 
 
I recently used these fancy Fleur de lis stencils to finish off a sheet music dresser I did.
 


 

Be sure to stop in to see whats new in shabby chic white hardware available at firstfinds.
The Etsy shop is filled with all sorts of vintage hardware.
There is over 1000 pieces of used hardware to choose from
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment